MAXIMUM ENERGY SAVING WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE.
• Fixation on both leaves;
• 'UNIVERSAL' fixation;
• Stainless steel piston;
• 'SUPER' / 'STANDARD' actuator versions;
• It can be used in two leaves, one as 'Master' and other as 'Slave';
• Stainless steel piston, corrosion-resistant; '
• Universal' fixation (mounting), which allows installation on both sides of the gate (right and left);
• Actuator in two versions: 'Super' and 'Standard';
• Rail with 'PREDIAL' version; with greater thickness and diameter of the piston, which provides the operator with increased resistance;
• Digital path reading (by Encoder), which provides the operator with more precise movements;
• Hybrid limit switch (Analog and digital).
MOTOR WITH STATE-OF-THE-ART BRUSHLESS TECHNOLOGY
It does not use brushes, which cause heating and wear of the system, which increases the useful life of the equipment.
USES LOW-COST BATTERIES
Optional operation with two stationary 12V 1.3A batteries, which guarantee up to 50 operating cycles without electricity.
THE BEST COST-BENEFIT RATIO
Compared to conventional systems that use external UPSs, the BRUSHLESS 24V version provides increased economy, easier installation, and longer useful life.
APPLICATION IN SEVERAL TYPES OF ENVIRONMENTS
The best solution for automation of single-leaf or double-leaf swing gates for vehicle access.